Our dried Organic Cilantro adds the bright, slightly bitter essence of this classic herb to any recipe, with a flavor often described as a fragrant blend of parsley and citrus.
Features & Highlights
- Cilantro, also known as ÒChinese parsley,Ó is made of the delicate leaves of the coriander plant
- Many describe its fragrant flavor as a cross between parsley and citrus, with slightly bitter notes
- Chop into fresh salads, salsas, or guacamole
- Finish sesame noodles with fresh chopped peanuts and cilantro
- USDA Certified Organic, Gluten Free, Kosher Parve Certified, Non-GMO
|Item Weight:||8 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Angelina's Gourmet, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Spices For Less
Cilantro is the leaf of the coriander plant. Cilantro has a flavor similar to parsley and citrus. Used primarily in Mexican, Asian and Middle Eastern cuisine.ÊSuggested Use: Add to dishes to taste or as called for in recipes. Ê Ingredients: Cilantr...
By Marshall's Creek Spices
Marshalls Creek Spices is a division of pure and natural spices, where we pack a large selection of spices, herbs and blends, in attractive, clear wide mouth jars with tamper proof seals and food grade heat sealed pouches. We stock over 250 differe...