Sprinkle over cereal, stir fry and hot grain dishes. Sprout Flax Seeds and add them to salads or sandwiches. Use Flax Seed whole or ground for flour in breads. Flax can also be used whole or lightly crushed in stir-fry, hot dishes and cereal.
Features & Highlights
- Organic Brown Flaxseeds are a crunchy, nutritious and non-allergen-producing alternative to many nuts and seeds
- Brown Flaxseed adds light, nutty taste, pleasant crunch and rich nutritional content to recipes
- Rich in dietary fiber, Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants
- Add whole Brown Flaxseeds or ground flax meal to smoothies and sauces before blending or sprinkle into breakfast cereals, stir-fries and hot grain dishes, or use to garnish salads and vegetables
- Gluten Free, KOF-K Kosher Certified
|Item Weight:||25 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Woodland Ingredients, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.