McCormick Culinary Caraway Seeds have a pleasantly sweet but slightly biting flavor, and a vibrant, spicy aroma. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. Create flavorful breads, potatoes, cabbage and coleslaws. Add to other dishes, such as cakes, applesauce, vegetables, soups, stews, meats, and noodles. McCormick Culinary is our essential collection of premium spices, herbs, and seasonings, made for chefs. Our global sourcing team enables unparalleled control and understanding of our supply chain, ensuring every McCormick Culinary product delivers a pure and consistent flavor, dish after dish, and service after service.
Features & Highlights
- Pleasantly sweet but slightly biting flavor, and a vibrant, spicy aroma
- Brought to you by McCormick Culinary, the premium quality brand that delivers consistent, pure flavor
- Tailored for culinary professionals, helping to inspire menus
- Typically used in rye bread, but also gives distinctive flavor to cabbage, coleslaw, and potatoes
- Only small quantities needed per recipe.Kosher
|Item Weight:||0.32 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.2 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by McCormick, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Angelina's Gourmet
Ground Caraway has a sharp, pungent aroma with a flavor that is nutty, bittersweet and tangy, similar to anise or fennel, with a hint of dill and citrus. Use in baking, breads, sauerkraut, coleslaw and cheeses.Caraway has a sharp, pungent aroma with ...