Ground Mace by OliveNation presents a delicate aroma and flavor that's similar to nutmeg. It pairs well with other warming spices including cardamom, cinnamon, and clove. It's often called for in pumpkin pie or pumpkin pie spice recipes. nbsp; Ground Mace is perfect for: Pound cake, donuts, fruitcake, and French toast batter Homemade meatballs, sausage, and meals with lamb Soups, stuffing, stews, and creamy dishes nbsp;
Features & Highlights
- Ground Mace by OliveNation presents a delicate aroma and flavor that's similar to nutmeg
- It pairs well with other warming spices including cardamom, cinnamon, and clove
- It's often called for in pumpkin pie or pumpkin pie spice recipes
- Ground Mace is perfect for Pound cake, donuts, fruitcake, and French toast batter
- Homemade meatballs, sausage, and meals with lamb
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OliveNation, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
An aromatic golden brown spice obtained from the dried aril (net-like sheath) which covers the Nutmeg seed, Myristica fragrans Houtt. Mace is yellowish-tan to reddish-tan in color, made up of flat, hornlike, shiny branched pieces with a fragrant, nut...
By Jansal Valley
Jansal Valley ground mace, 16 ounce. This spice is related to the nutmeg plant. It is the orange lacy cap that covers the nutmeg seed. Similar in taste, it has a more delicate flavor than nutmeg. Its light color will add the delicate flavor of nutmeg...
mpn: 0-89836-07011-1, ean: 0089836070111,
Frontier Bulk Mace Powder ORGANIC, Fair Trade Certified�, 1 lb Bulk Bag (a)...