Ground Ajowan Seed is mostly known for its presence in Indian cuisine. With a zesty, thyme-like taste, its flavor can verge on hot and bitter, but mellows through cooking.
Features & Highlights
- Ground Ajowan Seed, also known as "ajwain," is a spice mostly known for its presence in Indian cuisine
- With a zesty, thyme-like taste, its flavor can verge on hot and bitter, but can mellow through the cooking process
- Whisk into curry blends and traditional Indian, Arabic, Asian and Ethiopian dishes
- Blend into starchy foods such as breads, pasta and root vegetables
- Gluten Free, Kosher Parve Certified, Non-GMO
|Item Weight:||50 pounds|
|Package Weight:||50 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Woodland Ingredients, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.