A staple in Chinese Kitchens, use it in sauces, marinades and rubs for seafood, pork and poultry. Rub on chicken or duck before roasting to add a spicy-sweet flavor.
Features & Highlights
- We source, grind and blend the five spices of the traditional Chinese seasoning-cinnamon, cloves, fennel, star anise and black pepper-for our Five Spice Powder
- This blend is used in Chinese cooking to create balanced sweet-savory flavor, and symbolizes balancing the five elements of the universe
- Use in marinades and rubs for beef, pork, chicken, duck and seafood to add a spicy-sweet flavor
- Combine with salt to create a flavorful seasoning salt
- Gluten Free, Kosher Parve Certified, Non-GMO
|Item Weight:||50 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Woodland Ingredients, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Angelina's Gourmet
mpn: H52C, ean: 0687080010275,
Five Spice Powder is a blend of traditional Oriental spices used in Chinese cooking. Five Spice Powder includes a blend of star anise, red or black peppercorns, cassia (a.k.a. cinnamon), fennel and clove. The blending of these spices offers a sweet, ...