One of the great spice mixes from the Middle East. Hawaj originates in Yemen and is an Arabic garam masala. It is an earthy, spicy blend with strong pepper and cardamom flavors. It tastes delicious in soups(its traditional use). It can also be used as a meat rub or to season vegetables. When seasoning vegetables, sprinkle liberally before roasting. You can start enjoying healthy Middle Eastern cuisine today from your own pantry! Our Hawaj spice blend is a healthy alternative to restaurant favorites. All authentic Middle Eastern dishes take only minutes to prepare and enjoy with Ajika spice blends. Pure spices are carefully hand-blended just for you in small quantities in Minneapolis.
Features & Highlights
- Salt free, no MSG, all natural, pure spices hand blended in small batches in Minneapolis, MN.
- Add pure, delicious flavor and zest to your cooking naturally.
- Authentic global taste that celebrates and enhances fresh ingredients.
- Our blends are not spicy. Add your own chilies if you like hot foods.
- Over 600 blends, seasonings, mixes, meals, organic spices & gifts. Call 952-593-3000 for more info.
|Item Weight:||0.024 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ajika, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Go Raw
mpn: 00045992, ean: 0859888000288,
Coconut (Unsulphured), Sprouted Sesame Seeds, Dates, Spices, Orange Peel. Please Always Check The Ingredients Before Use...